Overview The Community Network for Appropriate Technologies was incorporated in 1978 as a federally recognized nonprofit, tax-exempt educational and charitable organization. Susan Keller, Executive Director and Principal Planner, founded the Community Network based on principles which she developed and employed in the Midwest while facilitating creation of a nationally prominent library council. The general focus of our work is the development of cooperative working relationships within individual ... Read More
The Community Network provides Consulting Services and assistance in these general topic areas:
- Planning The Journey Through Life’s End—Tools, Resources & Considerations
- The Healing Power of Life Review and Storytelling
- Community-Based Long-Term Care—Models, Research, System Design
- Working Cooperatively—Optimizing Resource Potential
- Improving Quality of Care and Life Through Life's end for People Living with Serious Illness and/or fraily.
We provide end-of-life care planning assistance for individuals by appointment for a donation to the Community Network.